ltxda wrote:Ok, I need a little support here. For some reason, I can't get the software to work with my mouse.
Thanks for the link. I re-read it just in case I missed something. I followed all of the documented steps.
I will contact support for sure. I want to purchase a copy but need to get it working first, of course.
Or you can give us more details on what exactly doesn't work in your case and maybe we can think of something useful that you can try.
If you guys don't mind I would also like to post what happened here to get help and maybe to help others that might have this same problem (sorry if too much detail
- Initially had 1.0 installed and paired a the 8000 with my HTC Advantage. Didn't work well due to the limitations and bugs in 1.0. I gave my mouse to a customer and would wait for 1.1 to be released.
- 1.1 released so I installed it. I downloaded the CAB's, installed the cert first then the program. The program announced that the older version would be removed, I okay'd this action and went on with the install.
- Deleted the old mouse from the device. Paired the new mouse. Upon pairing the device, I was asked for the second PIN again when the device "noticed" the mouse trying to communicate. I just hit cancel on this as previously instructed. I went to check my BT devices and the mouse wasn't listed...only my headset was listed.
- I performed a soft reset, paired the mouse again. This time it didn't ask for the second pin and stayed in the BT device list.
- My problem is that I don't see the cursor now. I don't think the mouse is actually communicating with my device even though it's paired. I'm also getting an error from the 1.1 software that the mouse is not paired even though I see it paired in the BT device list.
I'm about to try two things:
1. Unpair the mouse and rejoin it to my device.
2. Test another mouse to make sure at least one mouse works on my device.
EDIT: Just sent a support request to the developer and noted this thread so they can reference all of the detail to my problem. This way we have a central point where I can post issues/results for everyone helping. Thanks in advance for helping out in this matter.